Our guests are welcome to book private or group Yoga session with certificated Yoga teacher and therapist Weronika who cooperates with Walnut Tree Farm.
You are also welcome to check her next
FULL MOON VEGAN YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
happening in a special location in Sintra, Portugal on 30.09.2017 till 7.10.2017.
To get to know more, check the page: www.oceanawakening.eu
or get in touch directly:
or mobile/whatsapp: +351 920549301.
THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE RETREAT IS
1. PURIFICATION OF YOUR PHYSICAL BODY: from the back pains, headache, obesity, pain in the joints, etc.
2. PURIFICATION OF YOUR MIND: from laziness, fears, stress, depression, addictions, insomnia, etc.
- Deepening your Yoga practice – activating and relaxing your entire body (beginners welcome!)
- Deepening your Meditation & Pranayama experiences – slowing down your breathing rate and calming down your mind
- Vegan cooking workshops – plant based diet is one of the cleansing Yogic practices
- Nature walks in the Natural Park at the Portuguese Coast – advantures across pure beaches, cliffs and mistical 100 years old gardens.
About Weronika Maria Kostrzewa:
Born in 1987 in Poland discovered Yoga and Meditation as a teenager at Jagucki’s Studio in Szczecin but fell deeply in love with the practice when she entered Jivamukti Yoga Studio in Berlin in 2013. Weronika became a professional teacher after accomplishing her yogic studies in India at Paramanand Institute by Dr Omanand in 2016.
Weronika is familiar with different Yoga styles (Ashtanga, Hatha, Kundalini, Iyengar, etc.) however, in her eyes “Yoga is one” – therefore her chosen practice is based on the traditional Patanjali Yoga Sutras. With her therapeutic guidance, Yoga and Meditation can be powerful tools in managing health issues such as depression, fears, back pain, obesity, headache, asthma, addictions, insomnia and others. Weronika’s biggest life&work inspirations come from the life at the Ocean and direct ancient Tibetan, Nepali and Indian teachings such as Mahamudra (powerful advanced meditation techniques). “Where there’s a will, there’s a way”